Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday's Words and a Big Sale

I'm sad that one of our sponsors has found it necessary to close up shop, but I would like to help her out by letting you know that she is offering very generous discounts in her last sale --- it's the Quilt Kit Market.


Michelle is marking down everything in the store, and that means huge savings for you --- please click on the logo on the sidebar on the left, and check out the prices and lovely fabrics!

Plus, if you purchase something from now until June 30th, you'll be entered into a giveaway! For every $10 you spend you'll receive one entry in the drawing . . . she'll be filling five (yes, I said FIVE) boxes full of goodies from the site, and you might be the lucky winner of a box! 
In addition to that, you'll receive one additional entry for every yard of fabric that you purchase, so hop on over there and see what she has for you! You might find some yardage that you've been searching for . . . and earn entries in the giveaway, too!

Here are your words for today:
O--matryoshka
B--wasp
O--iron (not ironing board)
G--mouse
G--plum
I--rose
O--truck
B--stars
N--girl
I--key

Please be sure to let Tonya know if you score a Bingo! There are a couple of possible wins left, so check your card carefully, OK?

Love,


4 comments:

  1. Just ordered some yummy fabrics from them. What a shame they are going to be gone!!!! Thanks for the head's up! =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad to see any shop have to close up. I will head over later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I saw some fabric that I would really like to have. I think I am starting to really like 30's fabrics. She has a charm pack for only $6. I would like a couple of those. Hmmm, maybe she'll still have them after Marcia's fabric garage sale. I am going to unload some fabrics then I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! I just ordered several kits and a jelly roll! I wish I would have seen The Quilt Kit Market site sooner!!! Thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)